How We Work
CTAC, working in coalition with other stakeholders…
- Informs research and public policy, and promotes public awareness and discussion
- Provides mentoring and skills building towards treatment access, therapies, and care to people living with HIV/AIDS and HIV/hepatitis C co-infection
- Encourages and facilitates the exchange of access to treatment related information to stakeholders.
We do this by…
- Building and working in coalition with other stakeholders to address broader health care issues impacting access to treatment therapies and care.
- Facilitating the empowerment of a group of People Living with HIV/AIDS so that they can assume leadership in the fight against HIV/AIDS.
What is in store for 2016-2019?
View our 2016-2019 Strategic Plan to learn more about the work we will be doing over the next few years.